Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow status

AkanwaEkeagO April 24, 2023

I have just updated a workflow for a project and suddenly all the requests status is open. Please how do I restore it? 

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

@AkanwaEkeagO Did you change the status name in the workflow?  If you did you will need to change it back.  If you updated the project to use a new workflow and migrated the issue to the new workflow it will take a little more work to recover the status.  You will need to write JQL to see what the previous status was and then use that to update your issues in bulk.

AkanwaEkeagO June 16, 2023

I found this helpful, thanks. 

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Assuming you created a copy of the workflow before publishing the new one, you can reassign the copy (backup) of the workflow. You can't really remap them on the fly if they're all in the open status, but you can check the issue history and bulk transition to the desired status.

AkanwaEkeagO June 16, 2023

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events