Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With latest version of cloud and next gen view, when I open any issue I cant find link to Automation

Peyush Agarwal May 10, 2021

JIRA_Automation.pngWith latest version of cloud and next gen view, when I open any issue I cant find link to Automation

Earlier Automation option used to come on right hand side. In next gen view, if I switch to Old view the same JIRA would display Automation option but not in latest view 

is there a way to fix it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

I am not experiencing this issue. You might want to reach out to Atlassian support on this. Can you share a screenshot?

Peyush Agarwal May 11, 2021

I have added Snapshot @Jack Brickey 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

I see. I was thinking you were talking about the detailed issue view where I do see the automation. To be honest I don’t recall seeing it in the previous location as you illustrate but I don’t use it that often either

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events