Currently there are limited touch points between the two:
- Escalating Incidents to Major Incidents to be reflected in OG
- Creating Alerts in OG from Issues in JSM
- Creating JSM issues from OG Alerts
- Adding a comment to an existing JSM Issue from an OG Alert
- Resolve a JSM Issue from an OG Alert
This is what it is currently limited to. However, clients are wondering if this will improve to do things like:
- Auto-assign JSM Issues based on OG On-Call schedule
- Pass OG Alert parsed info to JSM Issues on creation
- Natively integrate these so we dont have to create an integration setup
- Pass JSM field values to OG Alerts/Incidents
Does anyone have work arounds for auto-assigning JSM Issues based on On-Call users in OG? Or for passing Alert data to JSM Issues? I figure with a webhook/api/automation rule this may be possible?
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events