Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wie kann ich eine Domänenberechtigung für den Kundenzugang zu einem Projekt einrichten?

Jan Emele
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

Ich habe es mit der Emaildomäne über die Zulässig-Liste versucht, aber das hat nicht funktioniert. Dann habe ich den Kanalzugriff geöffnet und dann hat es geklappt, aber auch für alle anderen unserer 300 Kundeneinträge. Nun kann ich ja nicht jedesmal alle 30 Domänen auf die Negativliste setzen und nur die eine weglassen, für die es erlaubt sein soll, auf das Projekt zugreifen zu können, 

1 answer

0 votes
Lisa Forstberg LN Forstberg AB June 29, 2024

Hi Jan, 

I tried to translate your german so I hope I got your problem right. It seems like you need your Jira SM project to be restricted to a specific set of users from a specific domain only but that you don't know who exactly who from that domain that should be creating requests.  

Both global and project settings needs to be taken into consideration. 

The global settings

Under https://yoursite/jira/settings/products/servicedesk/customer-access you control who can get access to you site as a customer, and be able to create customer (portal) accounts. Note that these are  global site settings. The allow list for domains are set for the whole site, not for a single JSM project.

The project settings

For the specific JSM project the customer access settings is either Open or Restricted. If open anyone that has the link can reach it. If restricted you need to invite your customers, one by one, to the project. Afaik you cannot "invite a domain" to a specific Jira SM project (yet)

I think you need these settings.

1) in your project settings choose Open on your projects customer access settings

2)in the global setting choose "Only allow account creation for customers with specific email domains" and type in the domain

3) in the global setting choose "Allow customers to create accounts" (not checking the "Customers can access and send requests from the portal without logging in")

Be aware that the above might not work retrospectively. If you already have customer accounts in your project from the unwanted domains, those users will not automatically be revoked.

Here is the article describing the global settings: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/change-global-customer-permissions/

br

L

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events