Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it displayed like this??

이정왕 April 4, 2023

Hello,

First, I will explain the terms in Korean.

- "합의" = "Agreement"

- "필수항목" = "Requirement"

There is a custom field named Agreement.

When I first set up the description, I did set it up like this : {color:red}*required{color:red}

It didn't work so I changed it. So in the current description of this field, it is set as *requried.

(Please refer to the Agreement_description image.)

However, the screen that appears when switching the state is expressed as follows.

(Please refer to the Agreement_TransitionScreen image.)

How to solve it?

Agreement_description.PNGAgreement_TransitionScreen.PNG

Add to How to apply CSS settings to fields set as asset type on additional transition screens?

Please refer to the URL I am asking.(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-isn-t-color-red-required-color-like-this/qaq-p/2302103)

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

Hi @이정왕 

Most likely you have to change the field description from the field configuration of the project. So to do that, if you are on a company managed project:

• Go to your project > project setting
  • Issues > Fields
  • Click the pencil icon
  • Search for the agreement field and click edit
  • Correct the description

Instead of making the field red, you can actually make it required with two methods:

• Set it as required from the field configuration (follow the above steps, and instead of clicking edit, click "Required"
  • Use a validator for this field to be required on the create transition
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

And the correct markup is:

{color:red}*required{color}

So use the above in the description of your custom field, via the field configuration.

이정왕 April 4, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

First of all thank you so much for your reply!

Set up a Screen in the workflow Transition, and that Screen has a Agreement custom field with an asset type.

I tried putting {color:red}*required{color} in the description in a field with an asset type, but it doesn't work.

Doesn't CSS work for fields with asset type?? (Use Jira Cloud)

Thank you.

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2023

Hi @이정왕 

I've tried it on my instance and the markup I gave you works just fine:

asset obj config.pngasset obj.png

And it works also on the customer portal:

rt portal.png

이정왕 April 5, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

First of all thank you so much for your reply!

I confiremd before that it works when creating issue.

What I want is custom field of asset type in screen when workflow transition css not working.

Is it like that?

For example, the WIP:Request Approval Screen in the following workflow transition.

(Please refer to the screen image.)

screen.PNG(screen image)

I changed the status and screen appeared, where Notification with asset type did not work with CSS, systemName with text type did with CSS.

(Please refer to the for example image.)

for example.PNG

(for example image)

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders