Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did they lower my version from Premium to Standard?

Josreny Botardo March 15, 2022

Good afternoon colleagues, I have some questions to see if you can help me since they still haven't answered me from support, this month I made the payment for the annual subscription of Jira Service Management Premium, (previously it had Standard), a week ago I made the payment and they upgraded me according to the subscription details, today I am going to enter Insight and it does not appear, when I see the Subscription details it says Standard, has it happened to someone?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2022

This isn't something the Community can assist with unfortunately. I have not heard of this happening previously.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2022

there is no direct phone support.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2022

@Josreny Botardo -

I agreed with @Jack Brickey response.  We have not seeing this type of issue in our env.  You only option is to wait for Atlassian's support team's response and follow-up with them.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Josreny Botardo March 15, 2022

thank you very much for your response dear, taking advantage of the consultation, ¿Do you know a Jira call center number in Latin America where you can get a faster response?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events