Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I getting a "To avoid deactivation, add payment details" message? I am using "Free version"

Voltaire Taguinod January 7, 2024

I have been using JSM Free Version "always free for 3 agents", for almost a year now. 

When I logged in today, I am getting a notification banner that says "Your Jira Service Management special offer is ending soon. To avoid deactivation, add payment details."

Has anything changed in the licensing policy over the last few days that we weren't made aware of?

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2024

Hi @Voltaire Taguinod ,

Welcome to the community !! 

You could be using a standard trial plan. Go to Admin settings --> Billing 
Check what is your plan. 
Click Manage and in next screen, change plan to Free

Hi @Rilwan Ahmed - that should be it, thanks!

Not sure how that happened, but I've changed from Standard to Free. I am still getting the banner, but I expect that to go away before the next payment cycle.

Thanks again.

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2024

Hi @Voltaire Taguinod welcome to the community.  As of today, looking at Atlassian's licensing page, nothing changed.  If I were to guess, you may accidentally have added a new Agent, so you have more than 3.

If you look under Settings / User Management, you should be able to see how many Agents are listed for JSM and see how many the system thinks you have.

Hope that helps.

I have checked, and can confirm that I only have 2 agents, and yet the banner still appears.

Not sure what is going on :(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events