Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the best addon to download report for Jira service management portal users?

Venkat Jira Admin May 18, 2023

Hi, 

Jira Service Management portal users (Unlicensed) can download requests on the portal, Please suggest me the best add-on or App.

Which is the best addon to download report for Jira service management portal users?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2023

@Venkat Jira Admin 

I was checking following plugin: My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management

Start testing it over the weekend. It has an export option, and it also allows you to provide better filtering options for customers.

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova May 18, 2023

Hi @Venkat Jira Admin ,

The app that my team created, called Advanced Portal Reports, can provide your customers (portal users) with a table report where they can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets, including many additional details (incl. SLAs, custom fields, etc.), with a very simple UI. If it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Cheers,

Elitsa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events