• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where are my predefined shortcut icons in Help Center homepage?

After setting-up the Help Center landing page -  for Jira Service Desk - I lost the presence of these nice and good looking standard icons for the predefined items. Where can I find the setting to make the reappear?

I probable clicked something wrong during the process of setting up and tweaking the look and feel of the landing paged.

Regards,

Bert 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Bert Olgers ,

Are you talking about the cards that are shown from the main Helpdesk link at https://<your_base_url>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals ?

If this is the case the cards reflect the service desk portals that you have access to as a customer, I would recommend checking to verify the account you are checking the portal as is on the customer list for each project:

If this is not what you were looking can you please provide some additional context for the feature you are looking for?

Regards,
Earl

Hello @Earl McCutcheon ,

What I was looking for is presented on the picture below. The fact that I was able to make the screenshot blow implies that I found the resolution.

Screenshot 2020-10-13 140355.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

133 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you