Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my predefined shortcut icons in Help Center homepage?

Bert Olgers October 11, 2020

After setting-up the Help Center landing page -  for Jira Service Desk - I lost the presence of these nice and good looking standard icons for the predefined items. Where can I find the setting to make the reappear?

I probable clicked something wrong during the process of setting up and tweaking the look and feel of the landing paged.

Regards,

Bert 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2020

Hello @Bert Olgers ,

Are you talking about the cards that are shown from the main Helpdesk link at https://<your_base_url>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals ?

If this is the case the cards reflect the service desk portals that you have access to as a customer, I would recommend checking to verify the account you are checking the portal as is on the customer list for each project:

If this is not what you were looking can you please provide some additional context for the feature you are looking for?

Regards,
Earl

Bert Olgers October 13, 2020

Hello @Earl McCutcheon ,

What I was looking for is presented on the picture below. The fact that I was able to make the screenshot blow implies that I found the resolution.

Screenshot 2020-10-13 140355.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events