Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the "Post Incident Review" JSM feature do?

Daniel Serodio May 2, 2022

I clicked in the "Learn more about post-incident reviews" link in the Features section of a JSM project, read the full text, clicked in Learn more about best practices for post-incident reviews, and still don't know anything about what the Post-incident reviews *feature* in JSM actualy does.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

It is simply (?) a post-Mortem of an incident. You document what/when/where/how and improvements to avoid in the future. It is linked to your JSM incident for historical purposes. The article you referenced also leads you here - https://www.atlassian.com/incident-management/postmortem/templates 

Daniel Serodio May 2, 2022

Thanks for the answer Jack. My question is exactly what advantages this new feature brings over using Post-Mortem pages in Confluence.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

Ah, I see and fair question. My guess is simply a more integrated solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events