Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What JIRA App allows for anonymous surveys

Felemon Belay June 30, 2021

I just created a ticketing system to support our customers (agents) and I need their feedback to determine how well my team is performing.  

The JIRA Survey does not allow the agent to be anonymous.   I won't get any feedback.  The agents need to be anonymous when they submit their feedback to us.   What other JIRA app allows me to obtain feedback from customers anonymously? 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex van Vucht (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2021

If you want truly anonymous surveys for cloud, the quickest and safest way to do this is to create a second Jira Cloud site, and make it public. Disable signup, add an "Allow anyone on the web" permission to create (but not browse) issues, and change the Reporter field to not required. You can also use this cloud site as a place to manage suggestions from customers, similar to jira.atlassian.com

There are issue collectors if you want to add an anonymous form to an existing web page of your own.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events