Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views / Queues on a "Classic Software Project"

Claire Santos February 24, 2021

Hi!

I have 2 projects.. 

1 = Software Project

- I use a Kanban view and got a few people who are on this project but 1 owner essentially

2 = Service Project

- List view and got a few owners that access their tickets via "Queues" we have been able to set up, using the labels and components etc

Is there any way that I can create the same type of thing - Queues or Views based on a criteria on the Software Project? There only seems to be something called "Issues"  and when I click into that I have "predefined" options like "All Issues", "My Open Issues", "Reported by me" etc.. 

How do I make my own on a Software Project please? - thats ONLY for the Software Project :)

Thanks,

Claire

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

Hi @Claire Santos 

Greetings! Both JSM & Jira Software projects serve different purpose. JSM is used for managing tickets and there Queues for Agents.. and Jira Software for Sprint/Kanban tasks..and hence the boards..

You can create custom filters and switch to list view as show below in a Jira Software project. Hope that helps

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 9.47.14 PM.png

Claire Santos February 26, 2021

Thank you!

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

The short answer is no, queues are unique to JSM projects. You can get a similar view in the software project if you create a filter and then use that filter in the Issue view. The issue view allows you to switch between a list view and a detailed view.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events