Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a white logo in the portal means company logo doesn't show on registration emails

Gareth Jones January 20, 2023

The Jira SM instance I manage has a white logo on the customer portal. This fits our brand guidelines and looks lovely on the customer portal with the coloured background.

The problem I have is, when customers register for the portal, it uses this same image to email the customer with their registration details. This means it's sending a white logo on a white background and it can't be seen (other than a few annoying artefacts).

Has anyone found a way around this? Am I missing something? Or is this a bit of an oversight on Jira's part?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Hi @Gareth Jones 

It sounds like this feature request covers what you need  - JSDCLOUD-3432 - is that correct?

If yes, it might not be possible at this point - quite a specific issue though!

If not, could you provide some more information - a screenshot of...

• Your Portal with the logo
  • What the email looks like

...would be very beneficial :)

Ste

Gareth Jones January 20, 2023

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 

That feature request matches exactly! Thanks. I will vote for that issue and also watch it to keep up to date with progress.

I'm quite surprised it doesn't have more votes. We can't be the only company with a white logo using JSM. 

I assume there is no way in the email notifications to remove the company logo from the footer entirely?

Thanks again for your quick response,

Gareth

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events