Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Using Service Management as a MSP

BrianMc I'm New Here Jan 17, 2023

Are there any Managed Services Providers (MSP) out there who are using Jira Service Management to support external customers in a B2B environment?

Based on a review of the product documentation, the feature-set appears to match our requirements but seems more focussed on an internal support function than one which supports multiple external organisations in a shared services model (customer data segregation, etc).

Are there any real-world use cases of organisations using Jira SM in this way and what challenges did people face in deploying in this way?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

Hi @BrianMc ,

I interviewed the CTO at Olive Communications (since acquired and name has changed) that provided managed services for cloud communications, and this testimonial covers a large part of their set up (as well as a focus on the apps from the company I work for). Hopefully it can give you some ideas: https://elements-apps.com/about/clients/olive-communications/

Hi @BrianMc 

I'd check out the case studies: 

It's a good starting point to get an idea on how other organisations use it.

It's definitely suited for external customers - Atlassian themselves use it for that :)

Ste

Adaptavist use it for our managed services, product support, and Assist (Atlassian admin as a service), as well as internal support.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events