Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Jira/Confluence as a CRM.

Adam Taylor September 14, 2023

Has anyone had much success in setting up Jira/Confluence in order to store Customer (Organization) information such as:

• Contract Start/End dates
  • Main Contact Name
  • Email
  • Telephone
  • Products Purchased
  • Etc

I'm trying to see if we can stored this information in either Jira/Confluence (maybe both) and then set up alerts for our Sales team so that they can reach out to our customers and look to renew contracts, sell new products etc. 

I've found it hard to find anything like this online and a lot of people are pointing towards add-ons (which if i can, i would like to try and avoid)

1 comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2023

Hey @Adam Taylor 

what products do you have available right now?

Of the top of my head this seems like something you can store and automate using Assets which comes with JSM Premium. 

You would basically set up contract management. 
Possibly enriched with documentation in Confluence although you can also add attachments to a Assets object

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Adam Taylor September 19, 2023

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans , we are currently using JSM Standard with a view to moving to premium next year. I had seen assets on a view sites and thought that we would need that at some point. Thank you

Ian Snead
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

@Adam Taylor I am looking to do the same thing. Did you have any luck using Jira/Conf for contract management with start/end dates, product info etc?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events