Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to view ticket before the date

Ken Loh January 12, 2023

Dear Sir/Madam

I have some users not able to view ticket before a date, example 10 Jan 2023.

May I know how can I check to fix the issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@Ken Loh -

Hi Ken:

Can you provide more information on your ask?  So we can then assess better to assist you.

Example - What kind of error that your users are getting?  Are they "Customer" of his/her issues? etc..

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Ken Loh January 12, 2023

Dear Joseph

The user has Ops Supervisor role and should be able to view all tickets in queue. But not sure why the user is unable to view the tickets that created/resolved before 10 Jan 2023.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2023

@Ken Loh -

How does the Ops Supervisor role defined and setup to access your project's access?  Does the role members have agent licenses and how do they access issues via portal or project UI?

Best, Joseph

Ken Loh January 15, 2023

Dear Joseph

Thank you, it was the system/database issue.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2023

@Ken Loh 

Excellent.  Please click on Accept answer when you have a chance, so others with similar questions can see the problem was caused by system/database issue.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events