Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Profiles for Jira add-on... is this a good one? Does anyone have feedback?

Allison Stewart August 8, 2022

Hi,

I need an add-on to be able to show my Active Directory profile data for my users and reporters.  I found this add-on User Profiles for Jira... but I can't figure out how to get it to work like the demo shows.

I have custom fields that are mapped to the AD fields (as shown in the configuration step of the add-on)... but how do I get the hover over, profile picture, etc onto my screens?

I'm still new to Jira administration so if anyone has any help that they can provide for this add-on, that would be most helpful.  Oh, I did try to contact the support site for the add-on but I don't want to create an account yet for something that I may never use.

Thank you for any help.  Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Lorenzo Manfredini
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Hi @AlL ,

we would be happy to help you answer all your questions through our official support channel.
You could contact us via mail (products@communardo.de), that way you can communicate with us just using mail conversation.
To activate the account for the customer portal is voluntary
In case you wish for it, one of our experts would also be happy to give you a tailored demo presentation of the requested App. 

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Lorenzo
Communardo Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders