Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upraise 360 form weighted value per question

Sabrina Atrabina November 13, 2023

In Upraise, there is a feature to create a 360 assessment form, where self, peers, managers, and subordinates can give scores. When creating the 360 form, if you create a multiple choice question form, there is an assessment weight where the value can only be 1 - 10, and must be an absolute number that cannot be decimal (ex 0.1).

- Can we edit this assessment weight number rule?
- When I trial this form, there is a score result from each appraiser. Can Upraise calculate the total score of all appraisers?
- How do I calculate the maximum score of the questions we create? For example, I create 5 questions that have 3 choice options, and each question has a weight of 2.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2023

Hi @Sabrina Atrabina ,

Thank you for your question. This is Anand from UpRaise team. Please find my responses below -

• Weights can be between 1 to 10 only & that cannot be modified.
  • In case of 360, each respondent answers the form independently. And thus each score is calculated independently. I am not sure what you intend to achieve by 'calculating the total score of all appraisers', can you please elaborate on this part?
  • Please refer to the help documentation here.

Hope that helps. If there are any follow up questions, do reach out on our support portal.

Best,
Anand

Sabrina Atrabina November 14, 2023

Hi @Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids thank you for the answer! noted for point 1 and 3, i understand this upraise quite well from the Confluence guide you provided. Regarding point 2:

Calculating the total score of all appraisers - This actually has something to do with the assessment system in our company, where we want to try Upraise as an assessment tool.

In our Performance Management system, there is an assessment aspect regarding Behavior (which is assessed using Upraise), we have the weight of each assessment aspect (ex: Work Performance aspect - 70% and Work Behavior aspect - 30%), so in the end after conducting an assessment from all assessors, we want to see the total achievement of the behavior assessment.

Hopefully you can see from my explanation why i want to be able to total all the scores from all the raters.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events