Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload the profile picture

Li, Haixia (Gaphic) April 3, 2023

I followed the instruction to upload my profile picture https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility, but I could not upload the full picture, only a little side picuture shown in the left. Not sure what is the problem. I would appreciate if someone helps to solve this problem for me. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Li, Haixia (Gaphic) , welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

Have you tried converting the image to a .jpg format or resizing it possibly? 

In cases like this it could be an issue with transparency or an incompatible format that doesn't upload correctly.

I would personally convert it from whatever format it is to .jpg (if it is not already) and try resizing it. 

Maybe you could upload it in your reply? I can take a look and see if its possible to fix it. 

KR,

Ash

Li, Haixia (Gaphic) April 3, 2023

Hi Ash, Thanks for quick reply! The problem is solved after resizing the pictures. Cheers!

Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

No problem :) 

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2023

@Li, Haixia (Gaphic) -

Welcome to the community.  Resizing the image is a must when uploading images for user profile or even for project logo icon.

I am glad that you resolved the issue.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events