Unable to install an app on Jira

Vytautas Kvietkauskas December 6, 2022

Hello, I am having issue installing any apps on Jira, I keep getting an error that there has been a little hiccup. Here is a video of me trying to install two apps and the error. Is there a solution for this?

https://youtu.be/WXHVlSADGvo

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

@Vytautas Kvietkauskas Welcome to the Atlassian communtiy

Some apps are not compatible on the free plan.  Here is a list of apps that are known to be incompatible "Limitations in Jira Cloud Free plans" , please take a look at the list to see if any of the apps you're encountering this error with are listed there.

Also, the error you are seeing "We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit." can also be triggered after migration if the imported groups have not been granted access to any default groups for product access.

To check if this is the case, navigate to Administration >> SITE SETTINGS >> Product Access, and you will see a yellow banner at the top of the page noting the following:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 3.15.49 PM.png  

Review the groups and make sure the administrator groups have been approved so they have full access to the site's administrative abilities, which includes the ability to install add-on apps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events