Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to customize workflow statuses for a request type

Suwei Ng August 24, 2021

Found this article about customizing the workflow statuses as I want to rename the statuses displayed in the customer portal but couldn't find the same page on my service desk. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-workflow-statuses-for-a-request-type/

Expected:

image (1).png

Actual:

2021-08-25 09_17_26-Sandbox - Request types - Service project - JIRA - Brave.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

edited/corrected…

Click on any of the request types and it should take you to the desired configuration screen.

Suwei Ng August 25, 2021

Thanks, Jack. 

I didn't know I could click on the Request type and only tried on the 3 dots button on the right. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

Yes it changed in the not too distant past. It is a bit frustrating when there is inconsistencies in UX implementation within a single product.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2021

@Suwei Ng -

In addition what @Jack Brickey mentioned.  Don't overlook the special note call-out from the link that you provided in your ask -

• This page is for company-managed projects
  • If the lower-left of your service project sidebar says you're in a team-managed project, check out these team-managed project articles instead.
  • Learn more about the difference between company-managed and team-managed projects.

You need to ensure the project type that you are dealing with... because they are slightly different.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Suwei Ng August 25, 2021

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin 

I am in a company managed project. Found the page based on Jack's response.   

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events