cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add dashboard

vnedzveckas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2023

Hello, 

we are facing the issue, that when I am adding a dashboard it displays a blank/white screen and after refreshing it, again I can see fields to populate the dashboard. This happens for 3 days now.Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 09.46.37.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2023

Hi @vnedzveckas  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using a third party tool for your test dashboards in your image? If so, you need to contact the vendor directly for assistance. 

Nunsavath, Anand
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2023

HI @John Funk 

I think yes, we are using the third party gadget as the below screenshots.

It would be great if you can help us on this issue.
gedget.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

I think you need to contact Zephyr Squad directly do get assistance. 

Like vnedzveckas likes this
Nunsavath, Anand
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 28, 2023

@John Funk where we can contact the Zephyr Squad team for the assistance?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events