Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete Form in Service Management Ticket

Matt S_ February 28, 2024

I used to be able to do this. 
I am site admin.
I am project lead.
Made no changes related to settings or permissions.

See screenshot below.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 091416.png

4 answers

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2024

Hi @Matt S_ 

I created a support ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-974261

If you can visit the customer portal link, you should have the option to approve our support team data access.  While it's not always required, it might help our support team to be able to see the specific problem up close.

1 vote
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

@Matt S_  can reproduce the same behavior at my end too.

Tagged the Atlassian team here too, to get their input if this maybe a bug.

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Just to follow-up here.  Internal forms do not have a current means to delete them.  There is a feature request in JSDCLOUD-13604 to address this.  There is a workaround in that ticket that might help others that come across this problem:

Workaround

1. In meatball menu
  2. Click 'Make form external'
  3. Click 'Open customer edits'
  4. Click 'Delete form
0 votes
Pallavi Shirodkar February 28, 2024

Hi @Matt S_ 

Verify whether the form is a custom field or part of the ticket's request type. If it's a custom field, check that it's not tagged as required or read-only.
If the form is part of the request type, check the request type's configuration and related fields.

Matt S_ February 28, 2024

the form is custom, It has custom fields on it.
it is attached to the ticket. the fields are not tagged as required or read only. they have not been changed at all.
request type configurations and related fields have no been changed on our end.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events