Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate Workflows Transitions in French

Anas Gueroihi October 19, 2022

Hello everyone,

I am trying to translate workflows transitions in french but I am still not able to do it despite checking those articles :

Internationalization of workflows (status and transitions) 

Workflow properties 

It's been only 3 months since I am using Jira, I'll be grateful if someone has an easy guideline on how to do it.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2022

Hi @Anas Gueroihi ,

Welcome to the community!

These articles are about server, you are using cloud. What exactly do you want to translate? Links on the request details view, for example, Escalate or Cancel request? Any screenshot will be helpful.

Best regards,

Kate

Anas Gueroihi October 19, 2022

Hi @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ ,

I was asked by a client (orally) to provide French translation for workflow transitions.

Example : a transition from open to rejected who's name is "reject" must be translated to "rejeter" when using jira in french language.

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2022

It looks like it's not possible. You can vote on this feature request:

JRACLOUD-31912 to add support for this property

Unfortunately, Language support in the project configuration doesn't support transitions 🤦‍♀️

As a workaround, you can name your transitions in both languages, for example: Reject / Rejeter.

Like Yacine _ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events