Transition from Waiting for Customer back to Waiting for Support stopped working

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2022

Hi there,

I am not sure what happened but when a customer comments on a ticket and the status is Waiting for Customer, the service request doesn't transition back to 'Waiting for Support'.

I am not sure what has changed, the properties on the 'Respond to support' transition in the workflow are still there.

respondtosupport.JPG

Not sure what happened.

1 answer

0 votes
Ward DIJKHUIS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Hi @Ste404I can imagine you have set up these automatic transitions using Automation. Has something changed over there or are there any errors?

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2022

I didn't have them as automation they worked from the workflow transitions.. now they don't and I am not sure what happened.

Fuji May 3, 2023

Hi there.

I have the exact same issue as Steven. I did not have it, Transition from Waiting for Customer back to Waiting for Support, as an automation nor a legacy automation on my service project - team managed Jira. Before it just worked pr. default, as far as i know.

I'am also not a Jira administrator, but a project administrator. If that info is needed. Therefore, i can't change the workflow transitions.

My only hypothesis, which might have some influence, is that I have made some other automations and legacy automations recently. On the pics you see my current automations.

Webklip_3-5-2023_153151_dbf-it.atlassian.net.jpeg

Webklip_3-5-2023_153923_dbf-it.atlassian.net.jpeg

Do you have any idea why? Or does some of this resonate with you?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events