cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transition for button Closed, Canceled, Faild

Aleksandr Ganiyev February 7, 2022

Hello,

I faced with interesting situation.

When i Closing a issue and write a comment during closing ticket this comment didn't appear in general comment the ticket.

Is it possible to make the comment when closing the ticket get into the general comment on this ticket?1.PNG

1 comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

Hi @Aleksandr Ganiyev 

That is quite odd, in JIRA there is only 1 comment field and that is the general one.

The field on the transition screen is just the same (with the option for Internal/external)

Are you sure it's not showing up in the general comment section (maybe you got it sorted differently?)

Thanks for response.

I understood - it was my mistake.

In workflow in properties button DONE i installed function

jira.permission.comment.denied therefore after step DONE comment could not appear to field comment.

I removed this function and now everything work right

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this

Tell me please.

If possible how can i make that when transition is going to button (for example "In progress" or "Done" or "Canceled") the comment field will be mandatory to fill in

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

@Aleksandr Ganiyev ,

Making it mandatory you can do by adding a "field modified" validator on the transition.

With the comment field adding a "required" is not enough as that would be already valid if you have any comment in there.

image.png

@Dirk Ronsmans 

Thank you very much, you very helped me.

@Dirk Ronsmans 

Tell me please, if possible how can i make that during transition to button "Pending reason" the field "Pending reason" could not value "None" and customer must choose any value other than "None"

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2022

That would be the same as on your comment field.

Just add a Field required or field modified validator on the transition for the "Pending" field.

Everything is ok, i did it what you said, everything working good.

Thank you very much.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events