Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to SLA display into Queue Task Bar

MikeSierra NOC December 21, 2022

Hello Atlassian Community,

I'm using the Free Hosted by Atlassian JIRA Service Management (Cloud) and I'm also using the Time to SLA App for the SLA's.

All good until I want to add the Time to SLA to the Queue Column. I do not have the Time to SLA available into the Columns when I want to select:

2022-12-22 02_33_55-.png

I do know that on the Self Hosted JIRA the Time to SLA it's available:

2022-12-22 02_34_51.png

Does anybody know how to get this to display on my install too?

Is this supported and I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you!

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2022

Hello @MikeSierra NOC 

Welcome to the Community!

I am one of the folks behind the Time to SLA team.

That feature is not available for the cloud yet, however it is in the roadmap and we will release it shortly.

Thanks!

MikeSierra NOC December 22, 2022

Hello @Tuncay Senturk

Thanks for getting back!

Good to know.

Have a nice one!

Like Tuncay Senturk likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

You too, thanks!

0 votes
Kasia Wakarecy March 8, 2024

Can we have an update on this feature or a link to the item on the app roadmap? This was working on Jira Data Center but it seems to not be an option to add SLAs to Queues in JSM. The whole point in setting up SLAs is to use them to prioritize tickets based on SLA - this missing from the queues represents major functionality that is missing.

0 votes
MikeSierra NOC April 23, 2023

Hello team @Tuncay Senturk

It's been a while since my original post, and this feature hasn't been added yet.

Any updates on this?

Thanks

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

Hi @MikeSierra NOC 

To implement this feature, we would need to develop a browser add-on. Our product team had initially planned to create an add-on for Chrome, but it has been postponed due to other priorities. I apologize for not informing you about this earlier.

Arek August 4, 2023

Hello I've te same problem. Have U any news, or maybe some resolution with other addons from Appfire, feg. install Dashboard Hub for Jira and configure somehow it for showing SLA time in one place in one dashboard for many projects?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events