Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to Resolution Report

Romy Meyers October 27, 2021

When i run the time to resolution report from my projects I get the following message 'There are no series in this report' and no report data displays. Is there something I need to configure to allow project leads to run this report?

thanks for any help!

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Romy Meyers. Besides what Fabian mentioned, you can also check if series are configured for your reports. Although it's one of the default reports depending on the template, someone might have removed the series from the reports.

In the report, go to the top right > Edit report > Add series. For more details on how to edit your reports/series, see:

Romy Meyers October 28, 2021

@Ivan Lima thanks a bunch - yes i has to set the series up for the report AND it looks like i have to do this for every project - ugh?! and i do not see a global report area. however still not sure about the resolution field Fabian is referring to as i thought this report would go off of created and resolved date fields?! thanks again

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Romy Meyers

When you close your tickets, do you set the resolution field?

Regards

@Fabian Lim are you referring to the Time to Resolution field? I was assuming that this report would just go off of created date and resolved date to determine time to resolution. I currently do not have the time to resolution OR SLAs set up for my issues. 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

this is what I'm referring to:

resolutoin.png

resolution.jpg

@Fabian Lim so you see my status and resolution field - so it is getting set upon closing.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2021

So you need to review this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-does-service-management-time-to-resolution-report-works-859509141.html

Make sure you set the the time to resolution in your configurations such as below:

time to resolution.png

Then you will see this option:

res2.png

Romy Meyers October 29, 2021

got it - thank you so much

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin