Did you mean: 

Tickets that are going to breach the SLA by next day

Gajanan Sasane February 12, 2021

I want JQL for ticket that are going to breach the SLA by next day

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 12, 2021

@Gajanan Sasane 

If you want filters tickets from JSM, read this instruction https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/write-jql-queries-for-slas/.

It should help you.

Regards.

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 12, 2021

Hi @Gajanan Sasane ,

You can refer to the doc but there isn't a search function for the target date (your use case)

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/write-jql-queries-for-slas/

You can use Time to SLA for this. Time to SLA has Target Date custom fields that can be used in searches. So all you need to do is to define the target date cf and use it in your searches like any other date-time cf.

target-date-cf.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} :

Thanks for your quick response.

I want to find out the tickets of whose SLA is going to end the next day.

Like Ndungu Ngaruiya likes this
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
February 12, 2021

Hi @Gajanan Sasane ,

You can check out the documentation I've linked but as I've mentioned there is no SLA search function that comes with Jira Cloud that searches the SLAs that will be breached the next day. You can try to find a workaround with the existing functions but at some point, it's probably going to fall short.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events