Tickets assigned or reassigned today

Katherine Stevens January 4, 2022

Hello,

What JQL can I use to search for any ticket that was assigned or reassigned during a specific time range?  I really need to search by assigned date.

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Muhammad Fahad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Katherine Stevens - you can use JQL like this

assignee changed ON '2022-01-05'

changed - it will fetch all changes if it is assigned or re-assigned

ON - is to run on a particular date. You can also use other operators. For detailed please refer to this link: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/

I hope it will help.

Thank you

0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Katherine Stevens 

To find out the date when some ticket was assigned or reassigned, try to open History in the Activity section.

2022-01-05_0-10-07.png

If you'd like to see a general list of updated tickets, you can try the Issue History add-on. My team developed it as a journal for every past activity. You can filter by dates, projects, sprints, assignees, etc.

Here you can see issues reassigned today.

2022-01-05_0-20-14.png

Let me know if you find this info helpful.

0 votes
Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Hi, you can use Updated Date in Filters, click on +More and add Updated date OR Created Date. 

You can Also check the History of that Ticket.

fil.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events