Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket in customer portal

Sam Cassidy January 25, 2022

Hi. At present our customers send in emails with all the details we need to create a ticket within our workflow. With JSM would I be able to design the portal to ask for all of these details so the ticket would then appear in our workflow with the relevant information?

Many Thanks 

Sam 

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2022

Hi @Sam Cassidy 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

Yes that's a short answer :)

With JSM one can create customer portal and add the required field to collect the required information from the customer.

Please check this link https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-look-and-feel-of-your-help-center-and-portal/

Let me know in case of any questions !!

Regards,

Vishwas

Fantastic thanks Vishwas. I will have a look at the article and get back to you :)

Sorry Vishwas. If we trialled the free version and we had 3 uses. Are these users on the internal side who are able to view the tickets? In theory we could have multiple customers accessing our portal?

Thanks 

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2022

Yes that's correct, internal users are called agents(part of service desk team role and has JSM Access) and we have to pay for them. they work on tickets..

but one who raises ticket from the portal are customers we can as many of them raising a ticket in portal and we don't have to pay for them. So they can see and add comments on the portal..

Like Sam Cassidy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events