Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable

Anjaneyulu.k June 27, 2021

When I open Manage apps I am getting below error please resolve the issue ASAP.error dashbord.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2021

Hi @Anjaneyulu.k ,

This does not always mean that the marketplace is unavailable. Most likely your system admin/network engineers have blocked access from that server to the internet to avoid any (possible) security issues.

I'd suggest going to http://marketplace.atlassian.com on your own machine to verify that it works.

If that is fine then open a browser on the server machine(s) and verify that you can get to it on those too. If not you'll have to contact your own network engineers to open up the firewalls

0 votes
Ravya Mutyala _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2021

Hi @Anjaneyulu.k ,

Good day!

The Atlassian marketplace is reachable now, can you try now and check if its working for you.

Regards,
Ravya

Anjaneyulu.k June 28, 2021

Hi, Ravya

Still I am unable to reachable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events