cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching between JIRA tickets

Amanda Brown
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 1, 2020

Hey Team, 

Is there a Jira Keyboard shortcut, that when you are in the queue you can easily switch from ticket to ticket without having to go back to the queue each time ?

2 answers

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hi @Amanda Brown 

Welcome to the Community!

You can't do it from a queue, but you can do it from the search - so you could set up a saved filter if you want to do it regularly.  You could copy your JQL from the queue to use to save the filter.

Hope that helps, 

Regards, Liam

0 votes
Yevgen Lasman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

If you remember the ticket id you can type "/" which will open search and enter ticket id eg. ABC-123 followed by pressing Enter. This will take you directly to the ticket. Otherwise I don't believe there is a specific shortcut except those in your browser like go the next/previous URL, etc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events