Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved: Jira 7.6 Service Desk SLA Goals disappearing

Henrik Lambert December 5, 2019

Hi,

A bit of background:

I have a SLA "Time to in-progress" that measures the time until a ticket is being worked on. This SLA is used to report to a client if we met or breached how many each month. We have three severity levels (Critical, High, Normal) with a varying goal dependent if they purchase Gold, silver or Bronze level support. 

What we have configures:

I have one SLA "Time to In-progress" and in order to report individually on each client i create three goals for each client under this. One for each severity. I incountered this issue when hitting above 50 goals on the SLA.

Out solution is self hosted and on version 7.6

The Problem:

When creating the Goals i noticed that goals were seemingly randomly dropping off or replaced in the database messing up reports or completely emptying them of series as the behind laying SLA's were gone.

Meanwhile:

I am working on getting the solution upgraded to a newer release but this is a longer process that will set my progress back and remove my ability to report on SLAs. I have no workaround. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henrik Lambert December 13, 2019

Its solved. This was caused due to the indexing of the SLA's (little blue bar that is shown if you F5 after you save a SLA) was not done before i changed it again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events