cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Maintenance

Acinco mob
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2024

Your Atlassian Cloud site is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

Please refer to our page describing Maintenance Windows for more information.

Please check Atlassian Status for any known issues.
If you have any further questions, please contact our support team.

Hello! today I tried to log in to my site but I got this message, do you know what steps I should follow to solve it?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2024

Hello @Acinco mob 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Did you refer to the Maintenance Windows page provided to get more information?

Are you still getting that same message? It is now 7 hours since you posted, and the referenced page indicates a maintenance window should not last more than 2 hours.

Acinco mob
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill thank you for your reply and yes I keep getting the same message and I have already checked my maintenance schedules but I am logging in at different times. can you help me figure out what to fix? 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

I advise you to have your Jira Administrators contact Atlassian Support directly about this:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events