Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Maintenance

H Habashy November 10, 2021

Your Atlassian Cloud site is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

Please refer to our page describing Maintenance Windows for more information.

Please check Atlassian Status for any known issues.
If you have any further questions, please contact our support team.

1 answer

1 vote
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2021

Hello @H Habashy

We see that you posted a warning about a scheduled maintenance window for an Atlassian product you have (Probably Jira Service Management).

However, I'm not seeing any scheduled maintenance for today on our status page. Can you confirm when you received this message and if there is any feature/product that is not working as expected for you?

Please, let us know if there is anything we can help with.

H Habashy November 11, 2021

we need to run our projects without scheduled maintenance window 
what should i do?

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2021

Hello @H Habashy

Thank you for your explanation.

As with any cloud product that is being updated, scheduled maintenances are required to implement new changes or fix bugs with the Application. This is not different for Atlassian products, so I'm afraid you can not avoid scheduled maintenances for your Atlassian Cloud products.

That being said, most of the maintenance windows will not cause any downtime to any features in your product. Anyway, when downtime is required, we aim to less than 15 minutes between 1 AM and 3 AM of your timezone.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events