Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing only customer's own issuess in Customer Portal

Michele Amori April 12, 2023

Hello,

is there a way, in the Customer Portal, to restrict users' view to just their own issues, without visibility on their organization's ones?

I know that there's a setting to prevent newly created issues to be shared with the reporter's organization, but that's not what I'm searching for, since I still want issues to be associated with the organization, for reporting purposes. I just would like customers to see just their own stuff, also for content privacy with regard to other users in the same organization.

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

@Michele Amori Welcome to the Atlassian community

If a user is part of an organization then they will see all the issues.  If only allowing them to see their own issue is a requirement then you would need to remove them from the organization.  I was also not able to find an enhancement request relating to what you are trying to do.  I would suggest submitting one.  https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=project%3DJSDCLOUD%20AND%20type%3DSuggestion%20AND%20statusCategory!%3DDone%20and%20summary%20~%20%22organization%22 

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2023

Under Requests, are you saying that you don't want them to have the option to see all of their organizations issues?  

I've been looking around for that for awhile and (I could be wrong) I don't think this is an option.  By default, they have the option of seeing just what they opened or what's been opened by the organization(s) they belong to.

Michele Amori April 12, 2023

yes, that's the case. Just let users see the requests they've opened.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events