Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show creator on Agent view

Daniel Alonso January 18, 2022

How can I show the Creator field on the Agent view?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Hi @Daniel Alonso

Can you show us a example you need?

"Creator" field comes by default on JSM, but you might be talking about something else.

Daniel Alonso January 19, 2022

Thanks, Édpo for your response,

In Service Management you can create requests on behalf of people, that user will be the requestor, I want to see the person who created the request.

If you see in the History activity you can see that the Creator name is shown there, but how can I show it in the People section?

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Oh, no problem @Daniel Alonso

Here an example of automation using the smart value ((reporter.displayName}}:

1.  In this automation, I'm changing the value in the custom field "Campo Exemplo".

2022-01-19 13_46_59-Automation - Jira.png

2. I changed the reporter twice, but it's just recorded the first one, because the automation just ran in the beginning. 

2022-01-19 13_43_02-.png

Like Marco Müller likes this
Daniel Alonso January 19, 2022

Great! that works, thank you

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2022

I'm glad to hear that. o/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events