Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show average response time on issue

Frederik Krogh January 11, 2023

Hi everyone,

Have any of you a solution to show a customer (on the issue screen in the portal) the expected response time based og similar issue types and priorities?

best,

Fred

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2023

Hi @Frederik Krogh 

You're going to need a third-party App to show SLAs or similar metrics on the Customer Portal - it's not possible to do this natively.

There are feature requests though you can vote for/watch which are somewhat related - including...

---

In terms of Apps, there are several options on the Marketplace that might work - including...

Or, look for another App on the Marketplace!

Ste

Frederik Krogh January 12, 2023

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ,

In terms of the extension apps, I considered that as well. However as I understand it, they only show the SLA target. Is this understood correct?

What I want to show is (based on eg. the last 10 issues with that priority and type) what is the average response time. This could give the customer an idea on how long time they can expect to wait for a response. :)

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Frederik Krogh 

It depends on the App.

This isn't something I've tried - but you could consider if using Automation, you could populate a custom field with the average response time (in hours?), using math expressions, then display the field on the Portal?

Ste

Frederik Krogh January 12, 2023

Thanks, I will try doing it that way. :-)

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2023

Awesome! Let us know how you get on!

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders