Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared filters not showing in Jira Mobile

Axel November 17, 2023

I've created a Filter that I want to share with our field service engineers that exclusively use the Jira mobile app (iOS).

However several test filters I've created thus far are not showing up in the mobile app, and I can't seem to figure out why.

These are the steps I followed to create these filters:

• On the Web, go to Jira, Filters, View all filters, Create filter.
  • Setup the new filter and then "Save as".
  • Under Details, I add the group "engineers" to "Viewers" and the group "jira-administrators" to Editors.

Now, when an engineer opens the Jira app, the new filter should be available on the Issues tab. This however is not the case.

I have searched the documentation but I can't figure out why this isn't working. What am I not getting here?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

Hi @Axel 

Its not very logical, but in the Jira app you have to select "view recently" then all filters appear.

At least on my phone using the app to my instance.

Axel November 17, 2023

Thanks for your reply @Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam !

Could you please be more specific where exactly I should go in the Jira app?

I did find the list of available filters, and the filter is visible on my phone. But on the phone of one of our engineers, it doesn't show up?

Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

Hi @Axel 

I see the issue I can only see filters I created or the default ones, or the ones I have starred.

This might be a bug or a feature that is not available.

I suggest to raise this at Atlassian Support.

Like Axel likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events