Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share tickets with organization

Sarah Cristina Bizewski June 26, 2024

In our projects we have the "share with" field where we have the options to share the ticket with our entire organization or with no one.  
Sharing tickets with the entire organization would not be the best solution, as we use JIRA in the organizational context, with several sensitive data from our accounting, payroll... 
I would like to know how to hide the "share with" field from our forms as they are currently native on our portals. 
And would hiding this field have an impact?

Screenshot_27.png

Cordially

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2024

Hi @Sarah Cristina Bizewski welcome to the community! At this time you can't disable the 'Share With' functionality on the main portal page.  There is a couple of Atlassian tickets submitted to put some controls around this functionality. 

JSDCLOUD-10455 

JSDCLOUD-7057 

You're not the only one requesting this change. (I'm in that camp).  Please Vote for and watch it.

I recommend to all our user for my specific JSM instance to NOT do that when they create tickets, but to use the 'Request Participant' feature instead after the ticket is opened to invite particular people onto that specific issue.

Hope that helps.

Sarah Cristina Bizewski July 1, 2024

Good morning, thank you for the reply.
What I find funny is that I have forms where we don't have the "Share with" field, for this reason I suspected the possibility of removal. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events