Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up article suggestions in request forms

Vicente Pastor February 2, 2021

Hi!

I would be interested in having a new feature implemented.

This feature would suggest articles in Confluence to customers, based on the info obtained from the request form

Unfortunately this functionality is not yet available in next-gen projects.

I wonder whether is expected to have this feature developed and when it could be available in next-gen projects

Best regards

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Vicente Pastor

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Suggestions for Atlassian products are collected in its respective issuetracker, you are invited to raise Suggestions there, also.
I screened the project JSDCLOUD (which is for Jira Service Management, Cloud) but I could not identify in a hurry a Suggestions that corresponds to your one.

Feel free to contribute there.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2021

@Vicente Pastor

Have you seen how you can put articles at the top level before customers even have a chance to raise requests?

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 3.20.20 PM.png

Vicente Pastor February 2, 2021

Yes, I saw that feature, and I trusted that the customers would take a look or would search articles before creating a ticket, but I realized that sometimes our customers tend to write us directly, and it's fine that, as they write , the portal suggests them articles as "hey! have you seen that??" 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events