Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Management to Onboard new Clients?

Baylor Peak October 12, 2021

Hello all,

Is there a template similar to the HR Service Management template that instead of using it to onboard new employees, we can use it to onboard new customers/clients?

If not, can I just edit the HR template to meet my purpose and are there any walkthroughs  on how I can do this please? :)

2 answers

2 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2021

Hi @Baylor Peak 

You can try HR: Employee User Profile (created by my team). It allows storing and managing all employees' data. 

And app Business Process Manager will help you to automate the process of onboarding or offboarding. 

Hope those tools will be useful for you

Regards

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

@Baylor Peak Welcome to the Atlassian Community

There is not a template for that.  You can edit the HR template.  I do not believe that there is walkthrough on editing a template.  Editing the template will be very similar to setting up a service desk from scratch as you will want to review request types, issue types, workflows, etc.

This will help you out https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/resources/

I would suggest you look at this first out of all the information in the link above Get started with Jira Service Management for admins  Going through each of the topics on this page will help you review and customize all the major elements of the service desk.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events