cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk ignoring one email address

Louise Butler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2019

Hiya,

I am trying to set up service desk for our support staff, and I seem to have everything working so far except one small wrinkle. In particular im having an issue with email requests. I set up a test/dummy gmail account that is being set as the 'custom email address' for email requests. 

Service desk picks up every email that pops up in gmail EXCEPT for one - which happens to be the support email address. I've tried changing the 'custom email address' to my company email address but still... service desk picks up every email except the support email address.

I can see that service desk 'reads' the email because the email goes from 'unread' to 'read' like it does normally, but it just never shows up in service desk.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

Make sure that there is exactly one account in Jira with that email address. If you don't have an account or more than one account has that email address, you will have issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events