Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Team unable to see dashboard

Dorothy Callahan August 11, 2022

Hi, 

I've shared the dashboard filter with team but they are unable to see the board view below.

Agile Board -.png

2 answers

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

@Dorothy Callahan -

I posted my previous reply before I saw your Scrum board image.  Since it is a SCRUM view, you will need to ensure that your servicedesk members have access to the project in question + the filter query used in your board is also shared with all of your servicedesk members.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

@Dorothy Callahan -

I can only assume the following since you didn't provide any additional information or image.  In General, when a dashboard is shared with other, just by sharing the dashboard is not enough.  All of your filters (i.e. saved JQL filters) that gadgets used within the dashboard will also need to be shared with all of your users.

By default - saved filter queries are private until you share them to others

Example - This filter is only shared with all users who have access to the Megastorm project.  So if this filter is used in an gadget associated with the dashboard, then users outside of the project will have errors even though the dashboard is shared with all the users.

2022-08-11_9-19-47.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders