Se detectaron cambios de estados por un usuario que dice no haberlos hecho...

Leticia Bossus May 4, 2023

Hola comunidad, escribo porque me está pasando en estas últimas semanas me están llegando notificaciones cambios de estado en las incidencias de Jira Service Managment de un usuario que consulté (por un caso que no era lógico) y me dijo que el no hizo nada nunca en ese proyecto ... (ambos somos administradores).

Espero se entienda la problemática.

Qué puede estar pasando? y como lo erradico...

Desde ya muchas gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

Saludos.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hola,

Es posible que los cambios se hayan realizado a través de Reglas de Automatización u otra funcionalidad automatizada que se activó indirectamente por una acción realizada por el usuario.

Puede ver si se activaron reglas de automatización para un problema o si se tomaron medidas al respecto haciendo clic en el campo Ejecuciones de reglas.

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 1.23.34 PM.png

---

Hello,

It is possible that the changes were made through Automation Rules or other automated functionality that was triggered indirectly by an action taken by the user.

You can see if Automation Rules have been triggered for an issue or taken action on an issue by click on the Rule Executions field.

Status changes were detected by a user who claims not to have made them...

Hello community, I am writing because it has been happening to me in recent weeks, I am receiving notifications of status changes in Jira Service Management incidents from a user I consulted (for a case that was not logical) and he told me that he never did anything in that project... (we are both administrators).

I hope the problem is understood.

That could be happening? and how do i get rid of it...

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.

Greetings.

Leticia Bossus May 15, 2023

Hola @Trudy Claspill

Gracias por tu respuesta....

Pero en ese proyecto no existe ninguna regla automatización activada.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hola,

Podría haber una regla global o una regla de múltiples proyectos que esté afectando los problemas. El evento desencadenante podría ser un cambio en un problema vinculado. ¿Revisó las Ejecuciones de reglas para los problemas en los que se cambia el estado?

¿Hay alguna otra actividad registrada en el historial del problema justo antes o después del cambio de estado?

¿Ha revisado el flujo de trabajo para ver si hay funciones de publicación que podrían explicar el cambio?

¿Tiene integraciones con otros productos que podrían estar causando el cambio a través de una llamada a la API REST de Jira?

---

Hello,

There could be a global rule or a multi-project rule that is affecting the issues. The trigger event could be a change in a linked issue. Did you check the Rule Executions for the issues where the status is getting changed?

Is there any other activity recorded in the history of the issue just prior to or after the change of status?

Have you check the workflow to see if there are any post functions that could account for the change?

Do you have integrations with other products that might be causing the change through a Jira REST API call?

Thanks for your answer....

But in that project there is no automation rule activated.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events