Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Scheme

Aleksandr Ganiyev May 16, 2022

Hello,

In my project i have 5 screen schemes and i want to add new screen scheme.

i was able to create a new screen scheme but i dont know how i can add this new screen scheme in my general scheme GIIS: Jira Service Management issue type screen scheme

Can someone assist me to do it?

Screens.png

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

You need to go into the issue type screen scheme and add a new screen scheme to an issue type mapping.

In your screenshot, click on the name of the issue type screen scheme, it should take you to a list of issue types with the different screen schemes each one is associated with.

Like Joseph Chung Yin likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

@Aleksandr Ganiyev -

In addition to what @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned, if your new screen scheme need to remap an existing issue type screen scheme setup, then you just need to click "edit" within the issue type screen scheme.

NOTE:  click the Edit against the issue type that you want to replace the existing screen scheme with your new screen scheme.

However, if your new screen scheme needs to be associated with an new issue type (which the new issue type is not yet added to your project), then you will need to add the new issue type to your project's issue type configuration first.  Afterward, you will be able to associate your new screen scheme against the new issue type when you access the issue type screen scheme configuration of the project.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Aleksandr Ganiyev May 16, 2022

Very thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and @Joseph Chung Yin

I will try to do what you said and if i have more questions i will write to you again.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events