Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance and "subscription cancelled"

Raiderpoer November 6, 2021

Hello!

I'm writing to you because my project has already been under scheduled maintenance for more than 24 hours. I've seen the "Maintenance Windows" page and it says that scheduled maintenance should be done in a certain period depending on the time zone you have configured.

Maintenance started in the morning and has continued thus far. Being a free plan, I have no way of contacting Atlassian technical support and I don't know what to do as it's on its way to do another 24 hours.

Another of my problems is that I've received several emails saying that my subscription has been canceled and in January 2022, my projects and my data will be deleted at the user's request. I have not requested anything, and I don't want to lose my projects.

What should I do?

Thank you very much for your help.
Best Regards

b06d3b0fd4dd92c0e9bffaa28be09972Captura de pantalla 2021-11-06 204835.png

2 answers

3 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2021

Hello @Raiderpoer,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your account, I can see that you are a site admin on two different sites.

The site axxxxxxxxxs.atlassian.net was deactivated due to inactivity.

The site exxxxxxxxxe.atlassian.net has both Confluence and Service Management active.

In case you are facing this issue on the first site, then it’s necessary to contact our customer advocates for them to reactivate your site.

The second one, I opened the URL here and it went to the id.atlassian.com login page.

Please, try to open the URL on an incognito window or another browser to test and make sure you are accessing the correct URL. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

1 vote
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2021

Hello @Raiderpoer  and welcome to our community!

I suppose the best option for you would be to get in touch with the support:

https://support.atlassian.com/

I am sure they can assist you with your issue.

Keep us updated!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events