cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction report shows OK in comment field

Bob Plank
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

For some reason, our default satisfaction report shows 'OK' in the comment field, unless a reporter actually fills in a comment.   If the customer doesn't fill in the field, I would expect it to be blank.  Does anyone else experience this kind of behavior?

satisfaction.png

2 answers

0 votes
Cristian IONESCU July 22, 2024

Hi Bob,

Hope you are doing well.
Here are a few steps you can take to investigate and potentially resolve this issue:

Scripting: If you are using any scripting add-ons like ScriptRunner, check if there's a script that sets the comment field to 'OK'.

Automation Rules: Check if there are any automation rules set up that might be populating the comment field with 'OK' under certain conditions.

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2024

Hi @Bob Plank welcome to the community.  I don't have that filled in on my Satisfaction Report so I'm pretty sure that's not coming from base code.  It almost looks like someone has defaulted that information into the field.

Do you happen to have an Automation that is filling in that field?  Or do you have a form that is defaulting 'ok' into that field? I wonder if when the score is saved, if nothing was filled in, the 'ok' is being defaulted.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events