Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction date stored

Nestor Luján Valiente November 29, 2022

I was trying to get the satisfaction date for some new tickets that have been created but i can't find how, I solved the problem of not storing date by using automation and changing a custom field to {{now}} when Satisfaction field gets a change but I have lot of tickets without date.

So... There is any way I can get the stored data from satisfaction date to another field?

2 answers

0 votes
Nestor Luján Valiente December 12, 2022

I just found how to solve it, and even how to change all my current issues, i just created a custom field to store it and using automation i create a branch so for each Issue created it will take the date from : {{issue.Satisfaction date}} and if you also need to show Satisfaction comment just create another custom field and store it as {{issue.properties.service-request-feedback-comment.comment}}

image.png

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Hi @Nestor Luján Valiente , have a look at this issue for more info: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4334

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events